Asian Spring (Meadow Green) Patio Umbrella
This colorful patio umbrella depicts the migration of Oriental cranes during the spring season. Each season represents a different part of life with spring being synonymous with rebirth. Great for any outdoor setting.
This colorful patio umbrella shows Asian cranes migrating across a verdant landscape. The bright green background reminds us of Spring, renewal and growth, and the subject matter itself is lively and vibrant. Many white Chinese cranes gather at a stunning blue stream beside blossoming pink and white cherry blossom trees while a red sun glows and completes the colorful pallet. You can establish a fun and joyful mood in your garden or on your deck with a colorful patio umbrella such as this one. Each patio umbrella is hand-painted and handcrafted in Thailand by professional artisans whose skill and expertise goes back generations. It takes a whole family of artists each with their own specialized skill to produce these colorful patio umbrellas, building them up from the natural materials of hardwood and bamboo, sewing the intricate spokes of the frame, soaking the cotton shade to render it water-resistant and finally hand painting the complete design–there is no machine printing or plastic parts are involved! Just old world materials, charm and craftsmanship make this patio umbrella the best choice for your outdoor space.
- 7 foot umbrella pole constructed of rich stained oak hardwood.
- Each umbrella is entirely handcrafted down to the finest detail.
- Oil-treated cotton umbrella shades are all hand-painted by our master artists.
- Dual position shade height allows for full coverage or a better view of the painted shade.
- Water-resistant. It is not recommended for heavy rain or harsh weather.
- Two-piece pole fastens securely with a polished metal coupling.
- Pole diameter of 1.5″ easily fits into any standard size umbrella base or table.